Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I do- Besties Cabo wedding!


I'm pretty sure it doesn't get better than this!












My bestie had her dream wedding in Cabo San Lucas this past April. It was a fairytale and I was thrilled to be her maid of honor. Paulina was not your typical bride, she was calm and joyful through all the days of fun planned festivities. Party after party... by the time the week was over I was pooped. SHE is an excel planner the bride did not want anything out of order, BUT if anything was not "perfect" nothing could steal her glowing joy! It was all about fun and enjoying the time we had together. Every detail was perfectly planned by her.

Mike and Paulina you both are two peas in a pod and I know your love for each other will last you a lifetime. I'm honored to call you friends!

love.

Koko

1 comment:

  1. THANKS!! I am so happy you were part of that special day!!

    ReplyDelete