Friday, July 9, 2010

Is it true?

I saw this post on Nylon. Do you think it's "ok" to be the "S" word on Halloween? I'm going to go ahead and keep it real with you...I tend to dress a little more risk-A. I lean on the more conservative side when it comes to fashion. So heck ya I do take advantage of this day!

July 8th, 2010

Breaking news:

Victoria’s Secret will release a small range of Halloween costumes this October.

Think corsets, think glitter, and think our favorite Mean Girls quote:

“In Girl World, Halloween is the one night a year when girls can dress like a total slut and no other girls can say anything about it.”

Of course, if your Halloween costume is more about fun than fantasy -

(A werewolf, a zombie, Sarah Palin, Hermione Granger…)

You probably won’t need a bedazzled bustier.

Then again, maybe we’re severelyunderestimating the appeal of October 31 underwear


The sometimes risk-A Mrs. Q

No comments:

Post a Comment