Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Defined "mommy style"

I anticipate the day I will become a mom. Until that day comes, I will wait patiently and work on being the best person I can be now.

I learn from other mom’s and Know one day I will ROCK it out! Being a mom is certainly not easy {I know that}. The impatient/ planner person that I am has certainly defined my “mommy style” for when that time comes. I know what I like and what I want. Husband and I lean towards the modern gadgets, so I have decided to share a glimpse of what we will have for our child one day.

Modern.

Modern.

Modern all the way!!






Mrs. Q

1 comment:

  1. I'm 4 1/2 months pregnant and obsessed with all things baby...I especially love the cool, modern gear that's become more available lately! luck for us!

    ReplyDelete