Monday, November 15, 2010

Excited much??!!


Just like Cinderella.
I need a dress...
for the...........BALL!

I'm over the moon excited, to be a part of the Best of the Bay Awards Gala! Wow, that was a mouthful. Several celebrity vendors in the wedding industry will be guest judges for thee event. I'm honored to be working with Bay Bella Publishing for this event.

For more information about the Gala, go to Bay Bella Publishing.

Oh and because I don't think it's fair to post without a picture, I'm totally jealous of those that can do this! I watched a "How to" video and ummm no luck. I tried teaching my hubbs and...{LOL} it just didn't work out! ; )


2 comments:

  1. oh how beautiful! i absolutely love heidi braids!
    -Meredith
    meredithlockhart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these braids! your blog is cute, following!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete