Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Glitter and party hats!

I'm a planner, I surprisingly don't plan my outfits in advance. Through much trial and error I came to the conclusion that even if I try it never works out. Clothes just end up all over my room {kinda looks like a bomb exploded}. It all really boils down to my mood. Anyhoooo I actually bought my New Years outfit last week. I have no clue what we are doing but I have a dress!! This was seriously a steal {not literally} but the price was beyond right and I had been searching. and searching. and searching for this sequins number!!
Tahari dress
Nine west jacket

Do you already have New Years plans? What are you thinking/planning to wear?

4 comments:

  1. Love the dress! I try to plan my outfits too.. Mostly to keep my husband from being frustrated with me because I take too long getting ready in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dress...so cute! I'm the worst when it comes to planning outfits too...my bedroom turns into a major disaster with drawers exploding and the closet a mess...it's not a pretty sight :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lady! Love that dress and love your picture up at top..too cute!

    ReplyDelete