Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Secret reveled. try it!

Officially weird or just smart? You be the judge! I had coffee with a friend not to long ago, and her skin was radiant. I knew she was doing something out of the norm and I had to know. When I began to ask what the magic potion was I could tell she was a bit shy to share {totally not her}...

She makes her own face wash!!! Oh the best part, you probably have it in your cabinet right now. I kid you not it's magical and I know it sounds a bit weird but WHO cares?? Your skin will glow and feel amazing!

Ingredients:
2 tablespoons of Olive oil
1 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sugar

Now just stir it with a spoon and bammmmm your done!! I only use this face wash in the evening and in the morning I use Cetaphil. So, what do you think? Will you try this at home? Please feel free to ask questions.


3 comments:

  1. I did something similar once, except I just used a drop of olive oil as a moisturizer instead of rinsing and using it as a face wash. Admittedly, my face was incredibly soft and glowy the next day...and broke out like CRAZY the next. Maybe washing it off is the way to go. I'm tempted to give this a shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so trying this tonight. Thanks for sharing. I totally believe that this works because there are many facial home made masks that include these same ingredients and there is a facial wash that all celebrities are crazy about ( the name escapes me) and it is simply some kind of oil, not olive oil thoug.

    I will let you know if my skin glowed.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Trying it tonight with my roomie : )

    ReplyDelete